Tuesday November 15, 2016
Cosmopolitan asked London Doctors Clinic founder, Dr Seth Rankin, all about nipples, those pigmented areas we all have, even though 99% aren't currently breastfeeding. In the article, all the hard-hitting questions were answered:
- Why do men have nipples?
- Just how strange was Chandler for having a "nubbin"?
- When should you be concerned about changes to your nipples?
- Is there a normal size, colour & shape to nipples?
- Can nipples get infected?
- Are nipple piercings harmful?
- What makes nipples erect?
- Why do some people have "innies"?
- Why are there hairs?
The full article can be found here on the Cosmo website.