With so much controversy surrounding the age-old question, “can I sleep in my bra?”, Cosmopolitan asks London Doctors Clinic founder and CEO, Dr Seth Rankin, the truth behind the matter. Does it have any impact on the shape or size of our breasts? And, more importantly, are there any healthy implications?
The article covers two major areas:
- Why do breasts sag with age?
- What factors contribute to an increased likelihood of sagging breasts?
- Is there actually any point wearing a bra to bead?
- What happens if my bra is too tight and leaves impressions on my skin?
- What has my bra got to do with the blood supply to my breasts? What about lymph nodes?
- Can wearing a bra to bed have an impact on sleep?
If you want to read more, why not check out the full article on Cosmopolitan? And if you’re at all worried about your breasts (or anything else, for that matter), book in for a private GP appointment at London Doctors Clinic. With the opening of our private GP in Paddington, we now have nine London clinics, helping you find a “doctor near me” when you need one.