London Doctors Clinic founder and CEO, Dr Seth Rankin, speaks to is4profit about funding, marketing and the Darsilameh Medical Charity. The article covers lots of interesting questions about the business, including:
- How is your business different from what’s already out there?
- How did you finance your business?
- What is the most important thing to keep track of in business and why?
- What is the biggest day-to-day challenge you face?
- What marketing techniques do you use to attract new customers?
- Do you think it’s important for small businesses to export, any tips?
- What’s the business app you couldn’t do without?
- Describe your company’s culture in three words
- What would you like the government to do for small business?
- Who’s your biggest small and medium enterprise hero?
- Where do you want the business to be in three years?
- What’s your top tip for keeping it lean and making profit?
To read the full article and learn more about London Doctors Clinic, visit the website!