Doctors Clinic Group is a rapidly expanding group of private GP clinics and Occupational Health services, based in central London, Chislehurst, Manchester and Birmingham. We are always looking for people to join us, and we have a particular need for salaried GPs across all of our sites.
We offer the most affordable private healthcare in London, with most consultations being 15 minutes from £69. Our online booking system where patients can book a long time in advance or at the very last minute offers the convenience that walk-in clinics can’t rival, a guaranteed appointment when patients need to find a GP.
About the Job
Responsible to: Off-site Manager/Practice Manager/Managing Director
External Relationships: A diverse range of private and public sector clients and employees/External suppliers
Internal Relationships: Off-Site Team/Administration Team/ Account Management/Team Leaders/Clinical Team/Finance/Senior Team
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday inclusive
A Vaccination Coordinator undertakes a range of clinical and administrative duties to ensure that vaccines are appropriately purchased, monitored and delivered in a suitable, timely and cost-efficient manner.
- To order all vaccines ensuring stock levels and use-by dates are monitored
- Ensure that fridge temperatures are checked and recorded daily, reporting any discrepancies immediately to the Clinical/or Off-Site Manager
- Source and organise local clinics according to nationwide requirements
- Book individuals onto their vaccination appointment/programme
- Ensure our internal system eOpas, is updated and completed correctly including scanning/attaching of all vaccine paperwork
- To ensure that vaccinations are billed accurately
- Ensure that vaccination kits are packed and recorded correctly
- Book travel/hotels for all vaccination work
- Data input
- Undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the smooth running of the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.