Improving the health & productivity of your employees with our corporate sleep screens.
While it normally doesn’t take place in the workplace, sleep is an important part of your employee’s well-being. The workplace is a critical and influential place for your employee’s health so it’s no surprise that companies that promote 7-9 hours sleep a night have a happier and more productive workforce.
In addition to having a more efficient workforce, sufficient sleep can save the UK economy £38.6 billion per year as it significantly reduces the cost of presenteeism and sleep-related absenteeism.
The importance of sleep for your employees
The average adult in the UK only gets 6 hours and 19 minutes sleep a night. Over time, this has a detrimental impact on your employee’s mental and physical wellbeing. A lack of sleep increases the risk of anxiety, depression, diabetes, immune deficiencies, stroke, and more.
Sleep also influences the productivity and work of your employees as sleep deprivation can lead to lower engagement, poor decision making and reduced creativity.
How can we help
Our unique Sleep Screen brings the latest sleep monitoring technology to you and your employees and allows our medical experts to monitor how they sleep with the Oura Ring.
The Oura Ring is an advanced technology that tracks the body’s movement, pulse, and temperature all through a small ring that fits seamlessly into the daily life of your employees.
The sleep screen provides an in-depth look at how your team sleeps as well as other health indicators. The sleep screen is available as a one-month screen or an ongoing 12-month support program. Our sleep screens can be delivered in our clinics, onsite or virtually.
Our medical experts collect multiple data points through the Oura Ring, assess and subsequently provide your team feedback on:
- General health and wellbeing
- Sleep quantity and quality
- Mental health and stress
What are the benefits of our sleep screens for employers?
There are several ways an employer can promote healthy sleeping habits in the workplace. Above all, our virtual sleep screens are a great first step to ensure your team gets a good night’s sleep. The benefits include:
- Reduces the cost of presenteeism and sleep-related absenteeism
- Highlights any areas of concerns in the physical and mental health of your individual employees.
- Data-driven wellness and screenings to improve the health and wellbeing of your teams. As a result, they can perform better at work and in life.
- We offer a 360 corporate wellbeing package with easy onward referrals to specialists where necessary.
- Robust mental health pathway to help you tackle stress and anxiety within your workforce to reduce the impact on their quality of sleep. This includes rapid referral to mental health specialists if required.
- We also offer a full suite of occupational health services for ongoing monitoring and support.
Contact our corporate team for more information on how we can help improve the productivity and efficiency of your employees with our sleep screens. You can call us on 020 8712 3762 or you can also email us.