Doctors Clinic Group is a rapidly expanding group of private GP clinics and Occupational Health services, based in central London, Chislehurst, Manchester, and Birmingham. We are always looking for people to join us, with flexibility as needed to support our network of clinics.
We offer the most affordable private healthcare in London, with most consultations being 15 minutes from £75. Our online booking system where patients can book a long time in advance or at the very last minute offers the convenience that walk-in clinics can’t rival, a guaranteed appointment when patients need to find a GP.
About the Job
As a Practice Nurse, you will work within the general practice team to meet the needs of patients and support the delivery of the services. You will be expected to demonstrate clinical and communication skills to a high standard and a commitment to improving nursing practice through ongoing personal and professional development.
Previous GP practice nurse experience, excellent interpersonal skills and good IT skills are essential. The successful candidate will be competent in:
- Immunisations and Travel vaccinations
- COVID-19 antigen testing
- Cervical smears
- Ear syringing
- Health screening, including safety-critical medicals
- Sexual health and contraception
- Wound Care and Dressings
- Infection Control
- Clinical Audits
- Management of medicines including cold chain management of vaccines and other medications.
- Smoking Cessation
- Chronic Disease management including Hypertension & Diabetes
- Basic Life support and use of AED
Location: All DCG sites, excluding Manchester and Birmingham
- Regular social and CPD events, and an interest in business development encouraged
- 4 weeks of annual leave pro rata + bank holidays
- Day shifts
- Monday to Friday
- Saturdays may occasionally be required with days in lieu provided.
- Travel between sites may be required.
Our workplace is COVID secure and PPE is provided
Who we’re looking for
As a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number, you will be a caring and compassionate professional with at least 3 years post qualifying experience. You will be a first class communicator, enthusiastic, ambitious and eager to learn new skills and with an excellent eye for detail.
- Nursing: 3 years (Preferred)
- NMC (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.