- We cannot refund any oral medication or vaccinations once they have been administered or dispensed.
- All consultations to be paid in full at the end of the consultation.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
Protecting your privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy when dealing with your personal information. The following privacy policies tell you about how we collect your data, how we use it and how we protect it. It also provides you with your rights. If you have any questions about how we handle your data, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Click here to read our Patient Privacy Notice
- Click here to read our LDCV (Video) Terms & Conditions.
- Click here to read our prize draw terms & conditions.
Late policy for GP appointments
To provide the best possible service to all of our patients, we ask that if you are running late to please contact us so we can make the necessary arrangements to ensure you are seen by our doctor. As our clinics are very busy, you may be asked to reschedule or wait for an available appointment so other patients are not inconvenienced.
We require pre-payment/deposit to secure the booking of appointments with our specialists and Consultants.
We will contact you before your consultation to confirm attendance and take the pre-payment/deposit. Pre-payment amounts may vary depending upon the speciality and can be found on our website under “Services”. Pre-payment/deposits will be capped at a maximum of 50% of your total consultation fee. The remainder of your consultation fee and any additional tests, medications or service(s) will be paid in full at the end of your consultation.
We cannot refund any medication, vaccinations or treatments once they have been administered or dispensed.
Late policy for non-GP services
To provide the best possible service to all our patients, we ask you to contact us if you are running late so we can make all necessary arrangements to ensure you are seen by our specialist. As our clinics are very busy, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment or wait for an available slot so that all our patients receive the best possible service.
If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment without our prior agreement, we may consider you to have failed to attend, in which case, you will NOT be eligible for a refund of your pre-payment/deposit.
Cancellation policy or failure to attend
If you fail to attend your consultation or are more than 10 minutes late to your consultation or cancel your appointment within 48 hours of its start time you will be deemed to have missed your appointment. You will NOT be eligible for a refund of your pre-payment/deposit.
- Please note that if you cancel your appointment 48 hours or more before its start time you will benefit from FREE CANCELLATION or rescheduling and will receive a refund for the pre-payment charge if applicable.
- If the booking is made less than 48 hours before the appointment start time, we reserve the right to take the pre-payment/deposit at the time of the booking.
- If a consultation is missed or cancelled as a result of scheduling errors on the part of LDC or failure of the specialist to attend, then we will refund the pre-payment charge made on your debit/credit card.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of our Services in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
LDC may contact you by email to the email address provided in your account, by written communication to the postal address provided in your account or by a general notice on the system.
You may contact us at any time via the firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 8003 8553.