Mental Health Webinar
Considering our corporate wellbeing services for your team but want to know more about our workshops and webinars?
Understanding mental health and the impact of COVID-19 | Thursday 22nd October 2020 at 11am
Our 30-minute taster webinar session is completely free and will give you the opportunity to sample one of our wellbeing workshops before you decide whether this service is for you and your business.
This taster session, like all our workshops, is hosted by experienced clinical staff and aims to educate and support staff on relevant wellbeing topics.
Understanding mental health and the impact of COVID-19
An introduction to understanding mental wellbeing in the workplace. Helping employees and managers understand how to spot signs of poor mental health and how to navigate the impact that COVID-19 has had on mental wellbeing.
-Mental health – A fine equilibrium
– Mental health deterioration during COVID-19
– The impact of lockdown on our mental health
– Mental health deterioration during COVID-19: impact on work
– Common Mental Health Problems
– Early Warning Signs and Symptoms
– What to look out for in self, family and others
– How to have supportive conversations – what to do, what to say
Time will also be provided at the end of the talk for you to ask any questions on particular areas that you may want to address.
Join us for this free taster session by entering your details in the form below. We will be in touch with more information on how you can attend this virtual wellbeing session.