About Occupational Health
Occupational health is a key part of any business helping to reduce costs and operational risk and ensuring legislative compliance. By working in close partnership and offering a coordinated approach, we believe we are able to offer cost-effective solutions ensuring compliance and return on investment.
Our occupational health company, Maitland Medical, have been providing OH support across the UK for that last 20 years. Working with businesses across a wide variety of sectors, they have become the partner of choice for many of our corporate clients and are experts in delivering tailored solutions for each organisation whatever their size.
How We Can Help You
Our occupational health team work closely with you to promote employee wellbeing and help them get back to work quickly in the event of ill health.
We will tailor our services to the needs of your business and can help by:
- Reducing sickness absence and supporting employees returning to work
- Providing tailored health assessments relevant to each job role, working environment and potential exposures
- Providing full health surveillance and vaccination services to reflect each working area in order to fulfil all HSE requirements
- Supporting wellbeing initiatives to promote healthier lifestyles through onsite workshops, training and health promotional events
We are a fully-accredited member of SEQOHS (Safe Effective Quality Occupational Health Service) who offer and deliver a comprehensive range of occupational health services throughout the UK.
These services include:
- Recruitment (new starter) and night workers health assessments tailored to each job role, to reflect, working activities, risks and exposures
- Management advice and support in respect of absence, health issues in relation to work, advice on consideration of adjustments, rehabilitation and support to facilitate the earliest return to work
- Absence management services including consultations with qualified occupational health professionals nationwide, functional assessments and liaison with GPs or specialists
- DSE assessments, night working, health surveillance, fit for role assessments
- Occupational vaccines and immunity checks
- Travel health assessments including vaccination advice and administration
- Management training including stress management and resilience
- Counselling and physiotherapy services
- Drug and alcohol testing services
- Employee assistance programmes offering legal, financial and health advice and support
Want to find out more?
Contact our Corporate Team on email@example.com or call us on 02087 123 762