VitalityHealth COVID-19 Testing
London Doctors Clinic has partnered with VitalityHealth to offer their members fast access to COVID-19 testing. As a VitalityHealth member you're eligible for discounted coronavirus swab and antibody testing.
You can access:
- COVID-19 PCR swab at-home tests available nationwide
- COVID-19 Antibody at-home tests available nationwide
- COVID-19 PCR swab tests at select clinics only (no symptoms)
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen test available in select clinics only
- COVID-19 Antibody tests available across all clinics
VitalityHealth Face-to-Face GP Consultations
As a VitalityHealth member, you also have fast access to private GP consultations across London at a reduced rate.
If you’re a VitalityHealth member you can book a 15 minute face-to-face private GP at any of our clinics.
Appointments are available from 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 5:30pm Saturdays and Sundays
For all appointments click the appropriate button above.
- Alternatively, call us on 020 3733 5368. Lines are open from 8am-8pm on Monday to Friday and 10am-4pm on Saturday and Sundays.
- Simply quote “VitalityHealth" on the phone or in the booking notes and give your Vitality membership number.
Before Booking An Appointment:
- Check that this service is included on your Vitality plan on the Vitality Member Zone.
- Have your Vitality membership number to hand. You can find this on the Member Zone or on your plan documents.
- If you book an appointment online, please enter “VitalityHealth” and your Vitality membership number in the booking notes.
- If you book an appointment over the phone, please let us know that you’re a Vitality member and have your membership number ready.
If you need to cancel please let us know as soon as possible.
During Your Consultation
The GP might issue a private prescription, offer a blood test, or refer you for a minor diagnostic test, such as an x-ray. You’ll need to pay for this yourself, but you may be able to claim the cost back from your Vitality GP Benefit providing you have the remaining allowance.
The GP may also be able to offer you a scan or ultra-sound to understand a bit more about your condition. Before proceeding with this you should contact VitalityHealth to seek authorisation.
After Your Consultation
If the GP considers that you need referral for onward treatment, for example seeing a consultant, they will write you an open referral letter which you’ll need to send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure the letter includes your full name and plan number. VitalityHealth will then call you with their decision. If you have any further treatment without contacting us for authorisation first, they may not be able to provide cover.
You can find more information about this service and FAQs on the Vitality Member Zone.
COVID-19 Tests and Vitality Member Costs
PCR Swab testing checks for the antigen to see if you have the active virus. Antibody testing checks to see if you have SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies which would indicate you have previously been infected with COVID-19.
|COVID-19 Test||How is it taken?||Delivery time||Turnaround times||Vitality Member Cost|
|Antibody Home Test||Self-test||Dispatched next working day by Royal Mail Tracked 24. Arrives two days after order placed||Within 48 hours*||£35|
|PCR Swab home test (standard)||Self-test||Dispatched next working day by Royal Mail Tracked 24. Arrives two days after order placed||Within 48 hours*||£100|
|PCR Swab home tests (Courier & Collect London Zone 1-4 Only)||Self-test||Courier will deliver next working day and wait 20 minutes for test to deliver sample back to lab||Within 48 hours*||£145|
|PCR Swab home test (drop off)||Self-test||Dispatched next working day by Royal Mail Tracked 24. Patient can drop sample at 3 locations.||Within 48 hours*||£100|
|Standard PCR Swab in-clinic test||Nurse/Doctor||N/A||Up to 48 hours||£114|
|Express 24 PCR Swab in-clinic test||Nurse/Doctor||N/A||24 hours**||£144|
|Same Day PCR Swab in-clinic test||Nurse/Doctor||N/A||By 10pm**||£174|
|Superfast PCR Swab in-clinic
|Antigen Test (Lateral Flow) in-clinic||Nurse/Doctor||N/A||1-2 hours||£44|
|Antibody Test in-clinic||Nurse/Doctor||N/A||Within 48 hours||£45|