Travel Vaccinations London
Our expert GPs are now offering a number of vaccines at our Oxford Street and Canary Wharf clinics. Our experienced team will be able to provide expert advice and administer vaccines that are tailored to you, ensuring you are in good health both at home and when travelling away.
We stock a wide range of vaccines which we are continually adding to. If the vaccine you require is not listed, we would recommend checking back regularly, or if your request is urgent contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
|Hepatitis A||Coming Soon|
|Hepatitis B||Coming Soon|
|Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio (Booster only)||Coming Soon|
If you are planning to travel outside of the UK, you may need vaccinations to protect yourself from endemic diseases that can be found in different parts of the world.
Hepatitis A – Coming Soon
- Protects against Hepatitis A
- A single injection followed by a booster can protect you for at least 20 years
- Travellers must be vaccinated at least two weeks before travel for shorter-term protection for single trip
- A booster should be taken within 6-12 months of the first vaccine for long-term protection
Hepatitis B – Coming Soon
- Protects against Hepatitis B
- Generally, involves a course of three injections that can be administered at any age from birth
- First dose to be given at least 1 month before travel to allow time to complete the course of injections
Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio Booster only – Coming Soon
- This combination vaccine booster covers diphtheria, tetanus and polio
- Only required if your last diphtheria, tetanus and polio vaccination dose was more than 10 years ago
- Or you did not finish the course of vaccinations for primary protection
- Children above the age of 10 can get their DTP booster at our clinics