Travel Vaccinations London
Our expert GPs are now offering a number of vaccines at our Oxford Street clinic. Our experienced team will be able to provide expert advice and administer vaccines that are tailored to you, ensuring you are in good health both at home and when travelling away.
We stock a wide range of vaccines which we are continually adding to. If the vaccine you require is not listed, we would recommend checking back regularly, or if your request is urgent contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
|Hepatitis A||Find out more|
|Hepatitis B||Find out more|
|Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio (Booster only)||Find out more|
To book your travel vaccine, simply use the dropdown below to select a location and choose your appointment time. Please mention the specific vaccine you require in the notes when making your booking. Please note we are not offering vaccinations at any other clinics.
If you are planning to travel outside of the UK, you may need vaccinations to protect yourself from endemic diseases that can be found in different parts of the world.
Hepatitis A | £80 per dose
- Protects against Hepatitis A
- A single injection followed by a booster can protect you for at least 20 years
- Travellers must be vaccinated at least two weeks before travel for shorter-term protection for single trip
- A booster should be taken within 6-12 months of the first vaccine for long-term protection
- Please mention “Hepatitis A vaccine” in the notes when making your booking
Hepatitis B | £60 per dose
- Protects against Hepatitis B
- Generally, involves a course of three injections that can be administered at any age from birth
- First dose to be given at least 1 month before travel to allow time to complete the course of injections
- Please mention “Hepatitis B vaccine” in the notes when making your booking
Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio Booster only | £50 per dose
- This combination vaccine booster covers diphtheria, tetanus and polio
- Only required if your last diphtheria, tetanus and polio vaccination dose was more than 10 years ago
- Or you did not finish the course of vaccinations for primary protection
- Children above the age of 10 can get their DTP booster at our clinics
- Please mention “DTP booser” in the notes when making your booking