Business Development Executive
Doctors Clinic Group is a rapidly expanding group of private GP clinics and Occupational Health services, based in central London, Chislehurst, Manchester and Birmingham. We are always looking for people to join us, and we have a particular need for salaried GPs across all of our sites.
We offer the most convenient private healthcare in London, with most consultations being 15 minutes from £75. Our online booking system where patients can book a long time in advance or at the very last minute offers the convenience that walk-in clinics can’t rival, a guaranteed appointment when patients need to find a GP.
About the Job
Nature and Scope:
To identify new business prospects across B2B markets, deploying a rigorous and consistent approach to sales activity. Increase the company’s brand profile via communication and conversion of qualified sales leads and opportunities. Act as an ambassador for the company and team at all times.
The job holder will deliver activities that contribute directly to their individual target, overall sales plan, target revenue and profit targets for B2B channels.
- To carry out online research, identify prospective clients across B2B markets for corporate and medical assistance.
- Collect and input accurate information into the CRM system for prospecting and contact purposes
- Initiate phone and email-based contact with prospects to drive new business opportunities
- Work with Operations to ensure activities and targets allocated to CMs are delivered and offer any support/training when required.
- Visit pharmacies, hotels, gyms, walk-in centers, schools and universities and other B2B partners to pitch LDC’s services and encourage patient referrals and/or secure a corporate partnership. Ensure all contact details and leads are fed into the activities and targets allocated to CM’s and delivered with support training as required.
- Update and personalise sales and marketing materials for use with prospective clients (pitch decks)
- Conduct ad hoc competitor research and market intelligence as directly by the Business Development Manager to aid wider market understanding.
- Support the Business Development Manager with sales support and additional tasks as requested.
- Assist Business Development Manager on large projects with administration support for internal/external meetings, ensuring project plans are kept up to date and relevant timeframes are being met.
Key competencies include:
- Business growth, the ability to grow and achieve individual targets
- CRM system and protocol management is a pre-requisite
- Attention to detail to optimise new business conversion and maximise customer experience
- Able to follow clear directions from Business Development Manager, seeking clarification where necessary
- Able to work within deadlines and under pressure
- Capable of working independently and using own initiative
- Strong organisational skills to maximise the new business results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and solution-orientated disposition
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with people across all levels
- Creative skills and contribution of new and innovative ideas
- Excellent teamwork ethos and collaboration skills
- Ability to receive two-way open and constructive feedback
Equal Opportunity Employer
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.