Corporate Servicing Manager
Doctors Clinic Group is a rapidly expanding group of private GP clinics and Occupational Health services, based in central London, Chislehurst, Manchester and Birmingham. We are always looking for people to join us, and we have a particular need for salaried GPs across all of our sites.
We offer the most affordable private healthcare in London, with most consultations being 15 minutes from £69. Our online booking system where patients can book a long time in advance or at the very last minute offers the convenience that walk-in clinics can’t rival, a guaranteed appointment when patients need to find a GP.
About the Job
- Responsible for managing and delivering the end to end operational onboarding process for all new Corporate clients; from sales engagement of service at 80% sales trigger through to client go live and launch communications/events, and post implementation servicing review
- Provide IT systems training and support to new corporate clients as part of onboarding where required; Corporate bookings pages and supporting systems, eOPAS portal etc
- Follow the client onboarding processes and training, and be an active participant in the development of these processes to ensure they remain fit for purpose and support the delivery of world-class service
- Establish and maintain a strong client servicing relationship ensuring Corporate servicing queries and issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently, liaising with the broader operational team and other departments as and when required
- Ensure all client servicing communications, correspondence, and meetings (internal and external) are documented and Sales, Account Management and other departments are briefed where appropriate
- Monitor new business sales pipeline and actively engage with Sales to understand Corporate sales plans for onboarding
- Support the resolution of Client eOPAS system issues, in conjunction with IT and other departments as required
- Support the resolution of Corporate booking page issues, in conjunction with Marketing, IT and other departments as required
- Support Client MI production working with BI, Sales, Account Management, and other departments where required
- Support new and renewing tender responses in relation to Corporate servicing
- Ensure Corporate servicing satisfaction and all feedback; positive and complaints are logged and communicated accordingly
- Assist in the resolution of Corporate complaints in conjunction with Sales, Account Management and other departments ensuring that thematic issues are identified and corrected accordingly
- Undertake other responsibilities as requested
Equal Opportunity Employer
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.