Doctors Clinic Group is a rapidly expanding group of private GP clinics and Occupational Health services, based in central London, Chislehurst, Manchester and Birmingham. We are always looking for people to join us, and we have a particular need for salaried GPs across all of our sites.
We offer the most convenient private healthcare in London, with most consultations being 15 minutes from £75. Our online booking system where patients can book a long time in advance or at the very last minute offers the convenience that walk-in clinics can’t rival, a guaranteed appointment when patients need to find a GP.
About the Job
As a Clinic Manager, you will ensure patients have an excellent experience throughout their time with us, through booking, visiting and with any follow-up contact. You will be comfortable dealing with people face to face, have great communication skills and love being organised. You will be managing a busy reception area, offering support and help to the doctor and keeping the clinic clean, tidy with all admin tasks up to date.
You will receive comprehensive training and development throughout from your experienced Team Lead and be part of a team of Clinic Managers who will offer any support you need.
There is real opportunity to develop personally and within the company, as we continue to expand. You should be a multi-tasker who is organised, confident and ambitious, with fluent English and a passion for providing first-class customer service.
- Greet patients with a smile; offer tea/coffee whilst they are waiting to be seen.
- To complete general housekeeping tasks to ensure the clinic is always clean and tidy.
- To report any facility issues to the Operations Manager and ensure they are resolved.
- Assist doctors with any queries throughout the day.
- To complete medication and non-medication stocks by doing weekly counts and reporting the numbers to the pharmacy assistant.
- Ordering non-medication stock from the Operations Manager and doctors laboratory.
- To check all doctors’ equipment is available and is working correctly.
- To complete and be accountable for daily cash and invoice reconciliation.
- To provide excellent customer service to all patients via email, telephony and verbally in clinic.
- Arranging courier collections for blood samples taken in clinic, ensuring that these arrive in a timely manner.
- Fulfil the role of a chaperone when appropriate.
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative and problem-solving abilities
- Experience of delivering great customer service in a face-to-face role.
- Must be highly organised and able to manage own workload.
- Must be able to travel between central London clinics to potentially cover shifts at a variety of locations.
- Experience as a receptionist in a clinical setting would be ideal but not essential.
- Previous call handling experience would also be desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.