Doctors Clinic Group is a rapidly expanding group of private GP clinics and Occupational Health services, based in central London, Chislehurst, Manchester, and Birmingham. We are always looking for people to join us, with flexibility as needed to support our network of clinics.
We offer the most affordable private healthcare in London, with most consultations being 15 minutes from £75. Our online booking system where patients can book a long time in advance or at the very last minute offers the convenience that walk-in clinics can’t rival, a guaranteed appointment when patients need to find a GP.
About the Job
Purpose of the post
A Vaccination Coordinator undertakes a range of clinical and administrative duties to ensure that vaccines are appropriately purchased, monitored and delivered in a suitable, timely and cost-efficient manner.
Main Duties of the Post:
In accordance with established procedures and protocols to:
- To order all vaccines ensuring stock levels and use-by dates are monitored
- Ensure that fridge temperatures are checked and recorded daily, reporting any discrepancies immediately to the Clinical/or Off-Site Manager
- Source and organise local clinics according to nationwide requirements
- Book individuals onto their vaccination appointment/programme
- Ensure our internal system eOpas, is updated and completed correctly including scanning/attaching of all vaccine paperwork
- To ensure that vaccinations are billed accurately
- Ensure that vaccination kits are packed and recorded correctly
- Book travel/hotels for all vaccination work
- Data input
- Undertake any other duties as may be required to assist in the smooth running of the business.
Main Responsibilities of the Postholder:
- To gain a full understanding of the services that Maitland Medical offer in particular vaccinations
- To maintain the confidentiality of all information handled with regard to client and employee confidential and sensitive data and internal financial and business information
- To maintain a professional, polite and helpful approach to colleagues and clients at all times
- To maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with regards to all information input onto the database
- To adhere to established office practices and protocols and to participate in training and development activities as relevant to the job role.
Hours: 9am – 5pm
- Previous experience within a professional business environment
- A professional and helpful telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Great communication skills when dealing with internal team members as well as clients, service providers and others
- Good computer skills (word, excel, email and preferably experience of using databases)
- The ability and desire to work as part of a customer focussed team
- A responsible attitude and professional approach
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work within set parameters
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.