Private GP Jobs in Central London
We are always keen to hear from GPs who would like to join our growing team. We offer salaried GP Jobs as well as sessional opportunities. If you have MRCGP (or equivalent experience) and want to practice with great patients, supportive colleagues and in an environment where intelligent customer service is far more important than bureaucracy, send us your CV now. Medically owned and run, we are set up to enable our doctors to treat patients with the generosity and compassion we would all like to lead with.
If you would like to join our team on an exciting adventure in healthcare please send your CV and covering letter with the Subject Header: “GP Jobs” to [email protected] today.
In addition to always having private GP jobs available, we are alway looking for exceptional, customer-service and detail orientated staff to help ensure that we continue to provide the exceptional private healthcare that we pride ourselves on. We will keep this page updated with specific posts, though we are always in need of Clinic Managers as we are growing rapidly with new locations coming on board regularly.
LDC is an expanding network of general practice clinics, providing same day, affordable access to doctors for people working/living in London or those on holiday or business in London who don’t have access to an NHS doctor. Since we launched we’ve helped over 40,000 patients see a doctor at a time and location of their choice and are growing fast.
We’ve recently had investment to fund the next stage of our exciting growth plans and are looking for a UX Architect and conversion rate specialist to join our marketing team.
We’re looking for someone to come and grow our overall UX capability and embed user centred thinking across the business. Your key objective will be to increase the conversion of visitors making appointments on our mobile and desktop sites, and to improve the effectiveness of our emails. We’ll also want you to build our UX skills across research and design.
Review our existing websites and landing pages and come up with a strategy to improve customer journeys, conversion and user experience. (This includes landing page content, navigation, the booking engine and email comms)
- Work with the Commercial Manager to structure and deploy robust tests that improve user experience and conversion
- Review the customer journey between different touchpoints (phone and digital) and devices, recommend improvements and deliver across platforms
- Review our existing email strategy and make recommendations to improve the performance of activities
- Identify and articulate user needs from a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis/ research and ensure these are understood across the business
- Create personas for different customer groups, roll these out across the business and use them to drive product development and other activities
- Create concepts, translate these into wireframes and prototypes to test enhancements in web experience
- Identify design issues with existing sites and devise solutions that are best practice
- Help create and evolve UX design guidelines
- Get involved in other digital activities from time to time as required
- You’re comfortable handling and interpreting data and understanding customer psychology and user behaviour
- Able to persuade and inspire when presenting work and recommendations and the confidence and ability to clearly explain the rationale for your proposals
- You’ll have a user centric approach to design, be creative in your approach
- You’ll be used to working at pace and rapidly constructing and deploying tests and iterating your work
- A pragmatic ‘get stuck in’ mind-set
- Ability to prioritise work and deal with multiple stakeholder requirements
You’ll have 2-3 years’ UX experience with a specific focus on improving conversion rates. At this stage, we don’t expect you to be an expert across all areas of UX but you must have focused primarily on UX architecture in your roles to date, with some basic grounding in research and design. We are open to which sector you come from as long as you’ve worked in an e-commerce environment, with experience of mobile UX. You could also have been working for an agency or client side.
If you fit the bill and are up for the opportunity to be part of a successful, entrepreneurial business we’d love to hear from you. In return you’ll get the chance to be part of a successful and growing business, and to fly the flag for UX and best practice customer journeys and experience across the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: LDC Head Office in Soho
Each role is part receptionist and part clinic manager. We are looking for a self-starter with the initiative to make the role their own and have the desire to develop personally and within the company as we continue to expand. You should be a multi-tasker who is organised, confident and ambitious. You should speak English fluently and enjoy providing first class customer service as you will be the first point of contact for our patients, either on the phone or in person, and first impressions count! Responsibilities include; looking after the patients, providing our Doctors with support, liaising with colleagues to provide excellent customer care, managing the systems and stock, as well as the office administration of your clinic and many more.
There is also opportunity for sales and marketing for those with skills in this area. There are endless opportunities for personal development and we always promote from within wherever possible. These roles would suit ‘first-job’ applicants and/or someone with some experience in these areas. Past experience with healthcare may be an advantage but not essential. Full training and support provided.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starts at £8.00-£9.00 per hour depending on experience.
Clinic locations:Blackfriars, Canary Wharf, Holborn, Kings Cross, Liverpool Street, London Bridge, Oxford Street, Paddington, Victoria and Waterloo with more to follow.
If you want to join our team and help people get the best out of healthcare please get in touch with a cover letter and attach a copy of your CV to [email protected].