Charlotte Foster graduated with a first-class degree in Nutrition from the University of Nottingham. Charlotte gained her MSc in Dietetics from King’s College London before she became a registered dietitian. She has worked across several NHS and private hospital in London, including one of the biggest teaching hospitals.
- First Class Degree BSc (Hons) Nutrition, University of Nottingham
- MSc Dietetics, Kings College London
- Registered Dietitian – HCPC registered
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Member of several BDA Specialist Interest Groups
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Weight management (weight loss)
- Gastrointestinal conditions e.g. IBS (low FODMAP diet), Coeliac Disease, Gluten sensitivity etc.
- Nutrition support
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Women’s’ health issues: PCOS
- Oncology – nutrition & cancer
- Cardiovascular health: high blood pressure/ high cholesterol
- Respiratory health: asthma
- Nutrition and pregnancy
- Healthy eating
To find out how to book to see Charlotte click here.