Charlotte Foster graduated with a first-class degree in Nutrition from the University of Nottingham. Charlotte gained her MSc in Dietetics from King’s College London before she became a registered dietitian. She has worked across several NHS and private hospital in London, including one of the biggest teaching hospitals.
- First Class Degree BSc (Hons) Nutrition, University of Nottingham
- MSc Dietetics, Kings College London
- Registered Dietitian – HCPC registered
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Member of several BDA Specialist Interest Groups
To find out how to book to see Charlotte click here.