JANUARY OFFER – Weight Management Programme only £343.20 (usually £429)
Weight Management Programme
The weight management programme at London Doctors Clinic is designed for adults that want to create long-lasting changes to their behaviour and lifestyle. The goal of this programme is to not only lose weight but to be able to maintain an ideal weight long after the programme is complete. We give clients the tools and help they need to overcome their personal barriers to weight loss.
Our weight management programme, run by a team of fully qualified experts provide you with support and advice based on your own weight loss goals. So regardless of any pre-existing health conditions, dietary requirements or background, we will come up with a plan that works for you and we will be right there with you as you work towards a happier and healthier self.
Weight loss requires hard work and dedication. Successful and sustainable results are only possible with commitment and consistency to see change. However, there is no one size fits all when it comes to weight loss. Results differ from person to person depending on several factors such as eating, exercise and sleeping habits but also on factors that are outside of our control such as gender, family history and age. Our weight management programme is tailored to you and we work together to create attainable and measurable goals.
The purpose of this weight management programme is to learn techniques and processes that will allow you to maintain your ideal weight through a series of lifestyle changes including diet, exercise and more.
Our weight management programme is 3 months long, which we believe is enough time to reach your goals and develop the confidence to continue on a path to healthy living long-term.
What’s included in the programme?
- 6 Structured sessions that are tailored to you and your goals with either a registered dietitian or a healthy lifestyle advisor.
- Support and advice from our healthy lifestyle advisors as you continue on your path to a healthier and happier you.
- A detailed assessment of your body composition and nutritional status
- Biochemical assessment (blood tests) for cholesterol, triglycerides, HbA1c and blood pressure check
- Written resources to help reinforce the advice discussed, alongside some self-directed learning
Let’s begin this weight management journey together.