Even for a healthy, fertile couples, fertility tests still may be something to consider. It’s estimated that only 15-20% will conceive in the first month of trying, with around 90% of couples younger than 35 being able to conceive naturally with a year of trying. Despite leading a healthy lifestyle, many couples will struggle to conceive or experience infertility for several reasons:
- Problems with the woman’s ovulation (10-15%) & ovulation pain
- Endometriosis – the abnormal growth of uterus tissue outside the uterus itself
- Blockage of the Fallopian tubes
- Problems with the male’s sperm
In this section you will find Fertility Tests & Sex Hormone Profiles we offer. Every fertility test and investigation requires a 15 minute consultation with the additional cost of £75, though they are still the most affordable fertility tests in London. If you would like more information on which male or female fertility test would best serve you and/or your partner, please feel free to ring us or email us at email@example.com.
Please note for Semen Analysis, you will have an initial consultation with the GP, where they will refer you to the laboratory for sample collection. The sample needs to be taken in the laboratory and cannot be taken in the clinic. This service is only available in London and Manchester.
Please click here for more information on our further, more thorough, infertility tests.
- Female Hormone Profile
- Male Hormone Profile
- Semen Analysis (Comprehensive)
- Andropause Profile
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence Profile
- Menopause Profile
- Hirsutism Profile
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Profile
- Ovarian Reserve Profile (Day 3 Sample)
Please note the cost does NOT include the standard consultation price starting from £75.
Female Hormone Profile
£171.20 – 2 Days
- LH, FSH, Prolactin, Oestradiol (17-Beta)
Male Hormone Profile
£211.20 – 4-6 Hours
- FSH, LH, Testosterone, Free Androgen Index, Prolactin, SHBG
Semen Analysis (Comprehensive) – Male Fertility Test
£253.60 – 2 Days
During your initial consultation, you will be referred to the laboratory for sample collection. The sample cannot be taken in the clinic.
£256.00 – 8 Hours
- DHEAs, FSH, Testosterone, Free Androgen Index, LH, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin
Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence Profile
£280.00 – 3 Days
- Lipid Profile, Glucose, HbA1C, TSH, Prolactin, Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone
Please click for more information on Erectile Dysfunction Treatment.
£171.20 – 4-6 Hours
- FSH, LH, Oestradiol (17-Beta), TSH, FT4
£212.00 – 4-6 Hours
- FSH, LH, Testosterone, DHEAs, SHBG
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Profile
£667.20 – 5 Days
- Testosterone TSH Glucose HbA1C FSH DHEAs Insulin LH
- 17 Hydroxyprogesterone Lipid Profile Prolactin Cortisol
- Antimullerian Hormone Androstenedione SHBG
£156.80 – 4-6 hours
- Antimullerian Hormone
Fertility Test London Locations: Birmingham City, Canary Wharf, Chislehurst, Esher, Guildford, Guy's and St Thomas', Kensington, Kings Cross, Kingston, Liverpool Street, London Bridge, Manchester, Manchester - Prestwich, Marylebone, Old Street, Oxford Street, Paddington, Reading, St Albans, St Paul's, Twickenham, Victoria, Wandsworth, Waterloo and Wimbledon or you can book an Online Doctor