Vitality Physiotherapy Services
Face-to-Face Physiotherapy Consultations
London Doctors Clinic has partnered with VitalityHealth to offer their members fast access to private physiotherapy sessions in Central London. If you’re a VitalityHealth member you can book a 30-minute face-to-face private physiotherapy session at one of our central London clinics. Appointments are available from 8am to 7pm Tuesday to Thursday.
Before Booking An Appointment:
- Check that this service is included on your Vitality plan on the Vitality Member Zone.
- Please note that you must obtain authorisation from Vitality before booking an appointment with our physiotherapist.
- Have your Vitality membership number and appointment authorisation code to hand.
- If you book an appointment online, please enter “VitalityHealth”, your Vitality membership number and appointment authorisation code in the booking notes.
- If you book an appointment over the phone, please let us know that you’re a Vitality member and have your membership and authorisation numbers ready.
- If you need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible.
During Your Consultation
The physiotherapist might refer you for a minor diagnostic test, such as an x-ray. Before proceeding with this you should contact VitalityHealth to seek authorisation.
After Your Consultation
If the physiotherapist considers that you need a referral for onward treatment, for example seeing a consultant, they will write you an open referral letter which you’ll need to send to [email protected]. Make sure the letter includes your full name and plan number. VitalityHealth will then call you with their decision. If you have any further treatment without contacting them for authorisation first, they may not be able to provide cover.
How will physiotherapy help me?
Physiotherapy uses exercise as a way to enhance and optimise physical wellbeing and physical activity. We aim to restore and maintain movement and function to treat and prevent further injuries or illnesses.
There are many reasons to see a physiotherapist. The most commons reason is to treat musculoskeletal conditions including back pain, hip pain and knee pain.
We also treat:
- Sports injuries – sprained or strained muscles, ligament injuries, shin splints, tendon problems
- Arthritic conditions
- Frozen shoulder
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Achilles heel pain