Come and see us for any skin-related concerns. Book a 15-minute appointment at £59 with one of GPs for an assessment -During your appointment our GP will decide whether your skin problem needs to be seen by a private dermatologist (skin specialist) via our teledermatology service.
This is a GP-led procedure and we can carry this out in all our clinics.
Our teledermatology service means you can get your skin condition investigated via images using a high-quality medical photography tool. It’s ideal for common skin conditions or any skin abnormalities that you may have recently noticed but not quite sure what it is.
Common skin conditions include:
- Eczema – a common skin condition that makes your skin dry, red and very itchy
- Hives (urticaria) – an itchy rash that looks like some areas of your skin is raised and be because of an allergic rash
- Psoriasis – patches of red, flaky or scaly skin that’s itchy and sore
- Acne or cystic acne – spots, pimples and cysts on the skin. Commonly on the face or back
- Rosacea – redness of skin commonly on the face
- Moles – raised or flat flesh-colored or black spots that usually sit on the top layer of the skin
In your appointment you can speak to our GP about the problems you’re experiencing and your skin-related concerns. The GP will take a picture of each affected area and send it to a private dermatologist to investigate.
The price of the service costs £55 per image in addition to the consultation fee.
Once your images have been investigated, you’ll receive a report via our patient portal within 48 hours. We’ll let you know if you require a follow-up appointment for further investigation is needed. Our follow-up appointments with a GP cost £59.
Full Body Mole Check
Available at our Oxford Street Polyclinic every Thursday from 9am – 6pm.
45-minute appointment – £145
A full body mole check led by our expert Dermatology nurse to look out for any signs of skin cancer (melanoma).
During your session, our nurse will examine any moles you are concerned about as well as completing a general mole check.
If any abnormal moles are found, our nurse will be able to take images using a powerful camera. (at an additional cost of £55 per image).
These will be sent to our Consultant Dermatologist via our Teledermatology service. Your images will be reviewed, and a report will be provided.
Our nurse will provide you with a copy of the report and advise whether you need to see our dermatologist for further examination.