Vaccination Clinic London
Vaccinations are one of the most important ways of protecting individuals and the community from many preventable diseases and are essential for both adults and children.
We are currently offering a range of vaccinations at many of our clinics in London. Please use the button below to check available locations for our vaccination clinics. Our vaccine appointments are usually with one of our experienced nurses, who will be able to administer your vaccine and answer any questions you may have. During your appointment, you can discuss any queries or concerns you have with the nurse, who will also discuss any potential side effects of the vaccine.
Some vaccinations require more than one injection, or booster vaccinations to be fully effective. The clinician administering your vaccine will fully explain the treatment course during your appointment.
We stock a wide range of vaccines which we are continually adding to. We also stock wellness vaccinations such as the flu vaccination. If the vaccine you require is not listed, we would recommend checking back regularly or getting in touch by email and we will do our best to assist you.
|HPV||£180 per dose|
|Flu||Available from September|
To book your vaccine, simply use the dropdown below to select a location and choose your appointment time. Please note we are not offering vaccinations at any other clinics.
HPV | £180 per dose
- A full course of HPV vaccination includes 3 injections depending on the recipient’s age
- Individuals between 14 and 45 require three doses
- Second dose 2 months after the initial injection and a final injection 4 months after the second
Varicella | £85 per dose
- The Varicella vaccine protects against the Varicella Zoster Virus (which causes chickenpox)
- The vaccine is given as 2 separate injections, 4 to 8 weeks apart
- Given to adults aged between 18 and 65
Available from September
- The flu vaccine protects against the influenza virus
- People usually contract flu between December and March
- However, outbreaks can happen as early as October
- It is recommended to get the flu vaccination as soon as they become available each year
- Our flu vaccination service is currently available to those aged 9 to 64