Vaccination Clinic London
Not currently available
Vaccinations are one of the most important ways of protecting individuals and the community from many preventable diseases and are essential for both adults and children.
We are currently offering a range of vaccinations at many of our clinics in London. Please use the button below to check available locations for our vaccination clinics. Our vaccine appointments are usually with one of our experienced nurses, who will be able to administer your vaccine and answer any questions you may have. During your appointment, you can discuss any queries or concerns you have with the nurse, who will also discuss any potential side effects of the vaccine.
Some vaccinations require more than one injection, or booster vaccinations to be fully effective. The clinician administering your vaccine will fully explain the treatment course during your appointment.
We stock a wide range of vaccines which we are continually adding to. We also stock wellness vaccinations such as the flu vaccination. If the vaccine you require is not listed, we would recommend checking back regularly or getting in touch by email and we will do our best to assist you.
|£80 per dose
|£60 per dose
|£180 per dose
|£85 per dose
To book your vaccine, simply use the dropdown below to select a location and choose your appointment time. Please note we are not offering vaccinations at any other clinics.
Hepatitis A | £80 per dose
- Protects against Hepatitis A
- A single injection followed by a booster can protect you for at least 20 years
- Travellers must be vaccinated at least two weeks before travel for shorter-term protection for a single trip
- A booster should be taken within 6-12 months of the first vaccine for long-term protection
Hepatitis B | £60 per dose
- Protects against Hepatitis B
- Generally, involves a course of three injections that can be administered at any age from birth
- First dose to be given at least 1 month before travel to allow time to complete the course of injections
HPV | £180 per dose
- A full course of HPV vaccination includes 2 injections (3 injections dependant on clinical needs)
- Individuals between 15 and 45 require 2 doses
- Second dose is given 6 – 24 months after initial dose
Varicella | £85 per dose
- The Varicella vaccine protects against the Varicella Zoster Virus (which causes chickenpox)
- The vaccine is given as 2 separate injections, 4 to 8 weeks apart
- Given to adults aged between 18 and 65